Feb 9, 2010

letras

Dear Daniel,
You LOVE letters. Your favorite song is the alphabet song and sing it over and over to yourself. The cutest part is when you get to "h, i, j, j, l, m, n, o, poo!" You recognize letters, especially D for Daniel and can even write the letters D, E and O. Of course, all the family thinks you are a genius. :)
You also love it when we write your name for you. You ask us to write it over and over and over again. After I spell out your name, I ask you, "What does that spell?" and you exclaim "Dee-Dee!" and underline it.
Anytime you see words, you try to read them. For example, when I took you to the play area at the mall, instead of going to play on the structures, you kept running to the entrance to "read" the welcome sign.
I'm so excited to see your love for reading grow. I can't wait until you get your first library card!
So although you don't say much yet, I know that you are soaking things up and learning all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment